Friday, September 26, 2008

Don't hold your breath

I'm going to try my hand at this blogging thing, but don't count on me being very good at it.

A little bit about us...

Hubby and I have been married for a little over five years. We have an amazing son who is approaching his third birthday. To protect the innocent, we will call him Little Bit. Our 2nd amazing son will be four months old next week and we will call him Baby Bit. I'm sure those names will evolve with time, but they work for now.

Little Bit was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder on April 24, 2008. It didn't come as a big surprise, but it is still a day I will never forget. Little Bit has come so far since that day and I think I owe it to him to document all that he is doing. So here I am, hopping on the blogging train...

1 comment:

Lena said...

I think hearing news like that is something you'll remember forever. (((hugs)))